Jone is here with our Brother Marthababu and Jone's local pastor (Salvation Army). There must be a lack of light, because the pastor is needing his phone to see the Bible. There's a light on in the background, but I noticed in other photos that an outside fan also was off, so most were sweating. The temps now (today's forecast is 94 for a high, with high humidity (heat index says 109 degrees). I appreciate Marthababu, his wife Pavani, and Brothers Raju and Wesley. I never hear them complaining about the heat or discomfort; they are faithful to serve, whatever the circumstances. Pray for Jone and all our boys. We see more fruit and encouragement from the ministry to the girls, but we trust in His unfailing Promises! "I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His Word do I hope." Psalms 130:5
![]() | |
