Monday, October 22, 2018

FORGIVE ME as I fumble my way through trying to learn how to work this blog, and how to maintain the information properly. I can see that I have goofed with most of the previous blog posts, as I deleted many of the photos and links associated with these posts. Whoops!

   Click onto this link for RHM's OCTOBER UPDATE. I hope you'll take time to look at the photos and captions, as well as meditate on the spiritual truths which are being shared. I know the Lord will touch your heart. 

   In the future, we will try to make this a main channel of info for the RHM ministry. Our Facebook page has never seemed to generate much interest. Pray for us, that He will instruct our minds in regard to how to direct traffic to this blog, resulting in more prayer and more support. Pray also for me, as there is so much to do. It is often difficult to find time to work on the internet sources of communication, especially when the internet connection is so poor and unreliable in the smaller towns and villages of India. 

Bless you. Below are precious HOPE girls (left to right): Aksha (8), Subhashini (12), Charity (9)
Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment