Sunday, November 5, 2023

Chinnamayi's Testimony

Chinnamayi means "little girl". She has been on our widows list for several years. She's a faithful woman, and even though she gets around slowly, she helps around the church whenever she can. She's now about 65 years old. 
 "My name is Chinamayi, my baptism name Vijaya (means "victory")...I accepted Jesus in 1990, but my husband never allowed me to go to church. My mother in law and husband always against me going to prayer. My husband was a drunkard; he used to beat me because I believe in Christ. Once he broke my leg, which did not heal properly. Still having that problem. I have one son and one daughter. By the grace of God both of them accepted Christ, but my husband forcefully married my daughter to an unbeliever. Still she is standing as a believer. My husband sent me and my son out of the home because of going to church. He felt shame that we were going to church. After we came out, my father helped me to purchase a piece of land and build a small house to live there. My husband died in 2015. Unexpectedly, my son died in 2016 with a brain stroke. Still I am holding onto my faith in Christ. Many of my relatives opposed me by looking at these problems...Thank you so much for all the help. Pray for my relatives’ salvation. Praying for your ministry. Thank you. God bless you."
She also gave thanks for house repairs, medical help and the literacy program, which is helping her to read the Bible. Below is Chinnamayi in front of her home. This year we were able to put a better roof on her home using asbestos sheets. Praise the Lord.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment